Updated in 2021, the following requirements are established to be able to register an apartment as Housing for VFT tourist purposes in Andalusia according to Decree 28/2016 of February 2:
- Have an occupancy license and have the conditions required for vacation rental homes.
- Have the furniture, appliances and belongings necessary for immediate use. Including bed and bath linen. Always in line with the number of places offered by the tourist apartment.
- The rooms must have direct ventilation to the outside (public streets or patios) and a darkening system on the windows. Excluded from this requirement are those homes considered Assets of Cultural Interest whose protection prevents any intervention necessary to comply with this requirement.
- Provide guests with tourist information. This can be presented in physical or electronic format and must contain data about the area, leisure areas, restaurants, cafes, shops, parking lots near the home, existing medical services in the area, means of urban transport, a map of the town and a guide. of shows.
- All vacation rental homes will have Complaint Forms and a sign announcing them.
- Cleaning of the tourist apartment upon arrival and departure of new guests.
- Provide a telephone number to immediately answer and resolve any query or incident related to the home; both to clients and to the neighbors of the property where the home is located for tourist purposes.
- Inform guests of the regulations regarding the use of the vacation rental home. Likewise, provide instructions on the use of the devices that require it.
- Give guests a copy of the signed rental contract.